The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of DeKalb is seeking applicants to serve as childcare providers during Sunday morning services from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Prerequisite Skills & Disposition:
- Applicants must be at least 15 years of age.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Childcare training is desirable and/or training in basic first aid.
- Caring for children from infancy to 4 years of age during Sunday morning services. Also may be needed for special church events.
Current compensation rate:
- $10.00 per hour, paid monthly.
An application, along with two letters of reference, must be submitted. A criminal background check and interview will be conducted.
Those interested please contact:
Beth Schewe, Office Manager
UU Fellowship of DeKalb
158 North Fourth St. DeKalb, IL60115-0961.
For more information, contact the UUFD church office at 815-756-7089 or email@example.com