The primary leadership body of UUFD is the Board of Trustees. The Board has general oversight of the operations of the congregation as a whole.
At UUFD, we all minister to each other in many ways; our professional minister is Rev. Linda Slabon, and our other ministries are organized into six areas:
- Lifespan Faith Development, which oversees religious education for children and adults
- Worship and Arts, which includes Sunday services, the choir, other musical and expressive arts, and celebrations
- Congregational Support and Development, which organizes member care and member support and also welcomes new members
- Social Justice and Outreach, which organizes our many social justice programs and publicizes the work of the Fellowship
- Stewardship, which cares for the building as well as the financial side of the Fellowship
- Nominating, which seeks out new leaders
The heads of the ministries and members of the Board in their role as Liaison officers make up the Leadership Council, which provides internal communication between the ministries, implements policies, and offers guidance to the Board.
The Ministry Council works with the professional minister and the congregation to ensure the well-being of all, to mediate conflicts, and to ensure the effective operation of the professional staff.